Brain Leak of The Day


Feeling Fresh like Tide,

Although how could somebody depress my stride?

Never really did church, never broke a mirror, why do I feel so cursed?

Life has a story, living in the glory; my preference is what have you done for me?

Chasing the girls that always ignored me, the ones they adored wound up on Maury.

Equipped with the brigade of information to succeed, keep my heart in my pocket like a packet full of sunflower seeds.

Breathe, Breath, Why can’t I see?

The yogi bearer of bad news standing next to me

Stuck in the front of the future, back of the class

Staring at the future supermodel’s crack in her ass?

Perhaps that’s why I would be last to pass…

But first in the line for the free self-esteem knowing damn well I'm feeling so fine.

I'm, sky-diving under the ocean,

Flying cows delivering all the bull-shit

My notion,

Stars, Cars, and Mars.

Try and Shoot Me Down.

If they murdered the clowns, the frowns would come around like a merry goes but the dreams of a king are under a spell following where the ferry goes… There He goes…. Imagination.

- Farri$ Rockz

ARTWORK BY MALACHI CAMERON

1 comments:

rhea irenĂ© . | April 17, 2009 at 9:29 AM

this is nice ; kinda sad but true .

Post a Comment