Brain Leak of The Day : April 16


Having visions of my girl friend naked…..

But the image of another one is taken,

Turns out that my hearts so vacant,

Confused and I really can’t take it,

Who Did I do wrong?

Her eyes envious to an angel….

She reminds me of my girl… so shameful

If I told my girl, she’d hate you

Hit the backspace to my heart-erase you

Something’s Oh So Wrong

But I’m in love she knows….

But another girl’s oh so close

I don’t brag or boast… Oh so heart broke

Heart Grilled, Heart Killed, and roast.

My mind Tells Me Go

Her smile like a thorn-less rose,

In my mind, she does not know,

Wheelchaired my soul’s on froze,

And my girl does not know,

If I did do wrong

Home, Hot, and I'm feeling so helpless,

Who to call? My girl or the next chick?

Both wear that same gold necklace,

Same skin and they act so reckless…

Waiter please just pass me the check quick…..

Paid My Dues and Go

Cold….. Heartbreak hotel

If my heart’s so frail?

Why don’t I care?

Life’s Just Not Fair

The Wrong.

Notion,

Only you can make the rules in the game. It’s a 3-sided court though, either play the fool, play it cool, or play to lose.

The end.

ANOTHER TALE BY FARRI$ ROCKZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment