Brain Leak of The Day


Chamberlain 100

Chamberlain in the lane, sometimes I feel I never came. Sometimes they never left an insomniac at my best dreaming vampires on my neck, but the nights are star lit bathing in silver and garlic so progressive like when cars hit or mars split because the red dust in my brain is a cloud and I see now that I AM truly insane and acid rain burns my nasal passage, breathing marijuana savage and the consensus can’t make sense when my senses are doing back flips. I mapped quested heaven and it took me nowhere and the voices in my head say look ahead but I just won’t go there. And my future’s so bare sip henny and codeine till my brain OD’s and the medics roll me slowly into the emergency and when I relapse they expose me for me. Mouths open, nose bleed but the paint controls me in the zone 1-3 Defense knows key coach controls me kick it out no three pass it to HE and the 100 points are Glee. Peace.

Farri$ Rockz

0 comments:

Post a Comment