4.20.2009


Murder she texts, the key pad we had, had me thinking she bad. Believe that she sealed it with a we laugh and then we laugh who knew she was sealed for a price like a weed bag. The smiles were no joke I'm breathing her smoke but the oxygen a toxic sin, forced me to choke and not to binge for she can cause a loss and I was born to win and to begin at the end and reverse, rework and try again. But it seems with she I am destined for failure she already ebay’d my coffin and my suit’s been tailored. What am I to do can’t contact my crew maybe she’s with them to? Who knew she’d be the one to act brand new, new to the game I wasn’t …play the fool twice I DOESN’T. So cold in the winter, north face for my soul so therefore my heart never shivers but I do catch quivers sometimes I feel it in my liver but then I deliver something for her land like timber. Boot, Shoots harpoons and flutes, dinosaurs and typhoons, all seem more apparent, she appears and then becomes transparent. If I can’t have her I’ll be a savage, I’ll take her baggage, and anything she wants in my world she can have it. But for now she can leave me, my mind won’t be the same so until next time I say farewell to my very Mary Jane.

Farri$ Rockz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment